Saturday, August 1, 2009

Progress...

We've been the busy the last few days! As you can see our mascot, Charlie, is wiped out. Lots of time on the job site, in the rain, will do that to you. :)


Silvio is filling the blocks with concrete. He walked the house and garage 4 times. It was very stressful; often the blocks will blow out and then you have a mess.







Silvio worked until 1am the night before finishing the blocks and bracing. He has worked sooo hard on this house. I'm really proud of him and his hard work. It's pretty cool to see a hillside covered with trees one day and then a few weeks later.....this.










I love the picture of our garage. I can't wait to park my car in my slot.

This picture shows the beginning of block stacking. What a process!



No comments:

Post a Comment