Friday, July 10, 2009

Visit to SLC













I recently spent almost two weeks in Salt Lake City, Utah. I haven't been "home" in three years so the visit was long overdue. I loved seeing my nieces and nephews. They've grown so much; I felt sad that I am so far away. They are great kids- cute, funny, and smart. I also met David, my newest nephew. He's absolutely darling. I caught up with a few friends- Sandy, Barbara, and Angie. It's good to know my friends are still my friends. I've missed them.
My mom and I spent most of our time playing cards, laughing, and running around. We went to the Art's Festival and bought some really interesting art. We watched movies and ate our favorite, movie theater popcorn. :) My mom has lost her winning touch when it comes to cards though. I tried to go easy on her, but...
Other highlights: Ikea, cooking with Patty (Julia Childs should be scared), becoming a regular at the local post office through my 19 box shipments, and Apollo Burger (there's never enough fry sauce).
I had a great visit. I miss everyone terribly.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Bran,
    I spent the time you were here spending time with other family. I have really missed our hanging out and catching up. I felt like we didnt have much time to do that. I enjoyed the time we did spend but I am holding you to "next year" I need a date set so I can free up some of my crazy schedule. I love this blog page. I currently try to do it on facebook, but this you can design yourself! It's great! You are missed!
    Love,
    Kristy (sister-love)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi aunt brandy this is austin i realy enjoyed the time i got to spend with you and i realy hope you could come next year that would be realy cool
    love,austin

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi aunt brany it is riley i really enjoyed the shirt you got me it is really cute. I really miss you and i wanted to know when you were going to come back to UT and visit everyone? how is it going out there? o and i moved to a different gym for gymnastics and i am a lvl 6 and it is super hard but i will b able to do it some time. well i hope you see this. LOVE,
    RILEY

    ReplyDelete